That smells nice...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Here's for you Inky

My foray into the world of food blogging...I have to thank Inky for this. She is a colleague at work. I mentioned to her the other day that I cooked Saag paneer last night and it actually came out very nice. She has been asking me to give her the recipe ever since and I have been really lazy (sorry!). So, I was wondering if there was some way to write that recipe once and share that over and over easily (I know I could have even done that with email, but blogs are much more fun). Moreover, with this blog, I am sure I will be excited to try new recipes just for the fun of sharing them with you all and make my husband a happy man :).

Here's what to expect - mostly low to medium fat and calorie recipes, except for a few occasional splurges that I may try when we have guests over. And because I am so lazy and mostly short of time, I will use frozen/chopped food whenever possible and for the most part, the cooking time would be limited to under an hour.

The Saag Paneer recipe is coming right up!


Filed in

1 Comments:

  • Wow ! Frozen / chopped ingredients and cooking times of less than an hour :) I'm definitely going to keep coming back here. And if your recipes work as well for me - one more happy husband coming up :)

    By Blogger aRbit, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home